- Modifiable Pikler triangle is a sturdy indoor/outdoor climbing structure. It encourages little ones (ages 6 months to 6 years) to practice gross motor development skills and physical challenges at their own pace. Babies begin by pulling up on the rungs as they learn to stand, and can slowly teach themselves to climb up and over.
- The idea behind the Pikler is empowering children to safely explore what their body is capable of independently of their parents. It also encouraging curiosity and self-confidence in their own physical abilities!
- The Pikler Triangle is associated with the Montessori method for learning. However, it is based on observations of Dr. Pikler, who believed in respectful child rearing, free movement and independent learning through play.
- Modifiable Pikler triangle can be modified to use in different acting or baby play, such as: baby gym, camp house, tent, doll theater, etc.
- You can check more information and videos Here
There are no reviews yet.